Terms & Conditions of website use
- This website is owned and managed by Marlowe Wood Ltd t/a the Partnership, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 4364454 and with its Registered Office situated at 41 Rodney Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 1HX.
- The information contained on this website is provided ‘as is’ for the purpose of general interest with no guarantee of completeness or accuracy and without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- The content of this web site is subject to copyright, and any unauthorised use of any material present on this website may violate copyright, trademark or other laws. No material present on this website may be modified, reproduced or publicly displayed, distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose without the express written permission of Marlowe Wood Ltd.
- Certain links provided on this website connect to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Marlowe Wood Ltd has no control. Marlowe Wood Ltd makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained within such other websites.
- Marlowe Wood Ltd does not offer any warranties or assurances that this website or any other linked websites is / are compatible with any user’s computer equipment or network through which access to this website, or other linked website, is obtained.
- Marlowe Wood Ltd does not offer any warranties or assurances that use of this website, or other linked website, will not lead to the transmission of viruses or similar destructive software and it is the responsibility of users to ensure that use of this website, or other linked websites, will not adversely affect their systems or data. No liability is accepted by Marlowe Wood Ltd in this regard and users should carry out such virus or other software security checks as they deem necessary.